Fitness Speed Dating!
Scroll down for events
Fitness Speed Dating is for those who prefer to date someone who has an active lifestyle. No matter what level of fitness you are and no matter what type of fitness you do, you get to go speed dating where everyone at the event has an active lifestyle like you!
What type of people go to Fitness Speed Dating?
Based on all the events we’ve had, we’ve found both males and females were: simple gym members, aerobics classes participants, cyclists, body builders, hobby basketball players, hobby tennis players, Salsa dancers, joggers, personal trainers, hikers, P.E. teachers and more.
Studies have shown that men and women who train, generally prefer their partners to train as well! We get asked for examples of fitness all the time. We feel that as long as you have a healthy, active lifestyle, you are fine to attend this event.
Examples of an active lifestyle:
• Going for walks before/after work
• Going for runs before/after work
• Cardio training at the gym on a bike/cross trainer/treadmill to keep fit/burn calories
• Attending group fitness classes at the gym like Step, Body Combat, BoxFit, Body Pump, Body Attack etc
• Weight training at the gym to gain strength, size or to tone up
• Cycling as a hobby
• Dancing as a hobby like Salsa, Ballroom etc
• Seeing a personal trainer
• Being a part of a sports team of any sort (footy, netball, cricket, soccer, tennis etc)
• Attending F45 sessions
• Attending Crossfit sessions
• Attending boot camp sessions
• Overall fitness and having a high active lifestyle are also examples of fitness.
You get the idea now right?
As a part of the event, we also include finger food in case you’ve just arrived from work. Our rockstar staff will greet you at the door and show you around the venue. After this, we will have a bit of time for mingling before we start the speed dates!
You get the chance to chat with each other on individual tables/couches for 7 minutes at a time. On the night we hand you a match card where you will fill in your date’s name and tick yes or no next to their name. If you tick yes to someone and that particular person has ticked yes to you, that’s a match! We then send you each other’s details the next day. Simple and efficient.
Just like all of our speed dating events at Singles Events Melbourne, we do have an age criterion that you must meet in order to attend and the age is always included as a part of the event and ticket information. So please be sure you are buying tickets to an event that is suited for your age.
If you haven’t registered for event invitations, do it now! We will send you an invite once we create a new event for you and that way, you will never miss an opportunity.
Register here it’s free to register!